Icelandic Astaxanthin includes 8 mg of natural Astaxanthin which supports the protection of our cells when they are under oxidative stress. Astaxanthin from Keynatura is produced in a sustainable way using high tech greenhouses, renewable hydroelectric energy and pure Icelandic water. Astaxanthin is one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants, with a multitude of potent effects. Our bodies rely on antioxidants to relieve oxidative stress and help heal damaged cellular structures. Put simply, antioxidants fight the process of oxidation and free-radical induced oxidative stress, both of which lead to cellular breakdown over time. Skin, muscles, ligaments, tendons, eyes, internal organs, the cardiovascular system, and the nervous system are all receptive to Astaxanthin, making it uniquely active among antioxidants.
- Suitable for people coming out of injury
- Suitable for endurance and strength training
- For joints, recovery and stamina
- This product is vegan
- This product is produced in a sustainable way
- Help maintain healthy heart, vision and brain activity
- It protects the skin against UV rays and harmful environmental pollutants
- Maintains moisture within the skin
- Maintains the structure of the skin to prevent it from breaking down and forming wrinkles
- It keeps the skin strong, healthy, soft, supple and reduces wrinkles considerably.
Each box of Icelandic Astaxanthin contains 60 pearls, which lasts 1-2 months.
Ingredients: Sunflower oil, AstaKey® Astaxanthin-rich oil from microalgae 8 mg (Haematococcus Pluvialis), Vitamin E 8 mg (natural tocopherols), soft gel (non-GMO modified starch), glycerin, carrageenan, sodium carbonate).